• 2014: «Forensic Psychology». Under the auspices of the Kapodistriako University of Athens (UOA). Grade: 98/100.
Theory: Causes of Crime, Victimology, Victimless Crime, Juvenile Delinquency, Female Delinquency, Personality Disorders, Crime Scene Investigation, Criminal Profiling, Crimes Against Life, Sexual Crimes, Crimes Against Children.
• 2012-2013: Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), “Diploma In Negotiations”. Grade: 81/100.
Theory: Difference between position-based and interest-based bargaining, negotiations during long term and short term relationships, multi-party negotiations, cross-cultural negotiations, win-win negotiations, psychological aspects during the negotiation, crisis negotiations, power strategies.
Practice: Negotiation simulations, debriefing the negotiation exercises, , cross cultural negotiation experience.
Final Team Project: Multi- party negotiation, project presentation.
• 2009-2010: «Law an Economics». Under the auspices of the Kapodistriako University of Athens (UOA). Grade: 93/100.
Theory: Economic Analysis of Law, Property Law, Contract Law, Tort Law, Economic Analysis of Compensation, Rational Choice Theory in Economics, Economic Efficiency, Game Theory.
• 2016: Founding Member and Secretary General of Negotiators’ Association of Greece
• 2015: Supreme Court Attorney.
• 2012: Member of the Hellenic Criminal Bar Association.
• 2010: Court of Appeal Attorney.
• 2005: Attorney at Law at Court of First Instance. Ever since practice in a wide range of legal affairs with specialization in Criminal Law.
• 2003: Member of the Athens Bar Association since as trainee attorney at law.
Post Graduate Specialization
• June 10, 2017: 2nd Congress of Hellenic Association of Forensic Sciences. Forensic Examination of Documents and Writing, Forensic Examination of Digital Evidence, Forensic Firearms Examination, Forensic Crime Scene Investigation.
• Athens, December 9,10 and 11, 2016: 3rd Forensic Psychiatry Conference. Link between violence and mental illness, female murderers, minor victims, crime in mass media, Restorative Justice, Victimology, Guns. (Hellenic Forensic Psychiatric Association, Medical School of University of Athens)
• Three Day Forensic Conference: Crisis, Criminality and Penal System, Athens, April 2,3 and 4, 2015: Restorative Justice, Access to Justice and Legal Empowerment, Greek Prison System, Social Reintegration of Ex-Prisoners, Organised Crime: Human Trafficking and Organ Trade, Expert Witness Information in Legal Procedure, Alternative Sanctions in Criminal Justice, Juvenile Delinquency and Victimisation. (Centre for Penal & Crimicological Research, Faculty of Law, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens/ Social Administration Department of Democritus University of Thrace/ Department of Psychology, University Of Crete/ Section of Criminology, Department of Sociology, Panteion University/ Department of Law, University of Nicosia- Cyprus/ “EPANODOS”, Rehabilitation Center for Ex-Prisoners).
• November- December, 2014: “Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills”, University of Michigan – Stephen M. Ross School of Business. (Theory: dispute prevention, difference between dispute resolution and deal making negotiation, alternative dispute resolution to litigation, psychological tools in negotiation, Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA) decision tree analysis, using agents in negotiations. Practice: cross cultural negotiation experience. Final Exams.)
• November 11 and 12, 2014: “Crime, Society and Psychiatry”. (Serial Killers, Fear of Crime, Victimology, Crimes of Passion.)(Hellenic Psychiatric Association).
• June 17-19, 2014: “Athena ’14 – International Security and Crisis Management Conference”. (Transnational Crime, Terrorism, Illegal Migration, Exclusive Economic Zones, Applying Game Theory to Crisis Management). (Hellenic National Defence General Staff, Hellenic Ministry of National Defence, Hellenic Presidency of the Council of the European Union).
• 1st Forensic Psychiatry Conference, Athens, 13, 14 and 15 December, 2012: Forensic Psychiatry and Expert Witness Information in Legal Procedure, decisional capacity of people with dementia, mental illness and personality disorder of criminals, sexual offences, restorative justice in cases of domestic violence, involuntary admission to psychiatric hospitals, association between violence and mental illness, stigma associated with mental illness, interface between forensic psychiatry and criminology. (Hellenic Forensic Psychiatric Association).
• April 6 and 7, 2012: «Mastering Negotiation. Negotiation for Lawyers. Level C’» (The Legal Library- Nomiki Bibliothiki Group).
• February 8, 2012 “1st Congress on internet security- Legal aspects and secure surfing” (Police Cyber Crime Unit).
• Piraeus, December 2 and 3, 2011 “Congress in memory of Professor Ioannis Manoledakis- Financial Criminal Law” (Piraeus Bar Association, Hellenic Criminal Bar Association, Greek Association of Public Prosecutors).
• November 11 and 12 2011: «Negotiation for Lawyers. Level B’» (The Legal Library- Nomiki Bibliothiki Group).
• October 31, 2011: “The new Bill for Drug Offences” .(Hellenic Criminal Bar Association).
• Leros- Patmos, June 25 and 26, 2011: 2nd Congress of the European Parliament and Association of European Journalists «Tipping Mechanism in the South- East Mediterranean and the Immigration Issue. Financial Crisis and Tourism. (kosmospress).
• May- June 2011: «Rational Choice Theory» (game theory, negotiation & bargaining theory, decision-making, strategic thinking, social and collective choice). (Kapodistriako University of Athens (UOA).
• May 12, 2011: «The Greek Crisis towards a new institutional political changeover» (Kapodistriako University of Athens (UOA).
• February 18 and 19, 2011: «Negotiation for Lawyers. Level A’» (The Legal Library- Nomiki Bibliothiki Group).
• January 14, 2011: «The Lisbon Treaty, institutional changes on an International, National & European level» (The research team of Law Students of Kapodistriako University of Athens (UOA).
• October 22 and 23, 2010: «The Criminal Court Trial» (The Legal Library-Nomiki Bibliothiki Group).
• October 15 and 16, 2010: «Traffic Accidents Procedures, Private Insurance Law, Civil Liability in Traffic Accidents» (Association of Private Insurance Law and Civil Liability Attorneys).
• September 27, 2010: «The New Bill of the Ministry of Justice. Precipitation of Criminal Procedure» (Hellenic Criminal Bar Association).
• October 2003- May 2004: «Criminal Law Workshops» (Athens Bar Association).
• October 2003- May 2004: «Criminal Procedures Workshops» (Athens Bar Association).
• 2017 – 2018: President of Athens Advanced Toastmasters Club.
• 2016 – 2017: Vice President of Education of Athens Advanced Toastmasters Club.
• April 8-9 2017: Conference Chair of Division G Toastmasters International Conference.
• 2015: Member of “Greek Toastmasters Club”, non profit organization.
• 2015: Founding member of Workshop for Spontaneous Speech “Εκφράσου”.
• 2014: General Secretary of the Cultural Association Akoumianovrysanon Rethymno Crete “Ο Σιδέρωτας”.
• 2013 – 2016: General Secretary of the Federation of Associations v. District Municipality and currently St. Basil Rethymno Crete “Ο Πρέβελης”.